Monday 6 August 2012

Yellow Trail; my first 16!

Hi Guys!

I captured all 16 Wenlocks & Mandevilles on camera today; 3.2km through markets and the city quarter.

The photos are posted below;

















This was a relatively easy stroll as it was done in a quieter area (virtually no tourists) and London hadn't really woken up!

The list of the Wenlocks/Mandevilles was like this:


  1. Pearly Wenlock
  2. Victorian Mandeville
  3. SpitalfieldsWenlock
  4. Wenlock (way cool dude!)
  5. Spicy Wenlock
  6. Sari Wenlock
  7. Park Mandeville (should have been Graffiti Mandeville)
  8. Dickens Wenlock
  9. Punk Wenlock (nice one!)
  10. Cockney Wenlock (pictures of rhyming slang & Bow Bells etc)
  11. Contemplative Mandeville
  12. Londinium Wenlock
  13. Leadenhall Market Wenlock (brilliant spot that)
  14. Business Mandeville (I thought about Alan Sugar near that one!)
  15. Splashy Mandeville (well painted & bright colours)
  16. Bishopsgate Wenlock
It was a great stroll & along the way I touched the Gherkin!

I miss you all really loads and can't wait to see you all again.

With all of my love


Dad X

No comments:

Post a Comment