Tuesday 7 August 2012

Red Trail; strolling around Westminster

This was a lovely stroll; 13 Wennies & Mandies around Westminster.














This walk was ace; I really would have loved you to be with me.  The views of Parliament were great and I had a very special surprise at the end...more of that later.

The list is as such:

  1. Big Ben Wenlock
  2. Underwater Wenlock
  3. UnionFlag Mandeville
  4. Wenlock (!)
  5. Speaker Wenlock
  6. Tourist Mandeville
  7. Doctor Wenlock
  8. Lambeth Palace Mandeville
  9. Garden Wenlock
  10. A-Z Map Wenlock
  11. Victorian Wenlock
  12. Household Cavalry Mandeville
  13. Westminster Abbey Wenlock (superbly painted with great 3D design)
I was shattered at the end of my fourth trail, but thrilled that I only had two trails to do; I think I have seen 24 today & 32 yesterday, which makes 56, so 26 to go (I think...)

MY loads


Dad X





No comments:

Post a Comment