Wednesday 8 August 2012

PurpleTrail

Hi Guys!

I did the Purple Trail today; 13 Wennies & Mandies and 3.4km around Picadilly, Berkley Square and Regent Street.

The main streets were soooo busy!














Along the trail I have passed through a number of small green spaces in the city; today I traversed a really lovely, peaceful park with all sorts to do including ping-pong and giant connect four.  You would have loved it; it was between numbers 7 & 8; Grosvenor Square.

The list is as follows:
  1. Red Bus Wenlock
  2. Gemstones Wenlock
  3. Queens Guard Wenlock
  4. Tyger Tyger Mandeville
  5. Plane Trees Wenlock
  6. Wenlock
  7. Afternoon Tea Wenlock
  8. Cycling Wenlock (listed as a Cycling Mandeville!)
  9. Shopper Mandeville
  10. Dog Walker Wenlock
  11. Builder Mandeville
  12. Groovy Wenlock
  13. Linen Hall Mandeville
The weather was warm and dry; I even think I caught the sun today!

Groovy Wenlock was a Paisley printed 60's cool dude with Carnaby Street written on his right sleeve must be because it is just around the corner from where it was situated on Regent Street.

Footsore & tired; I miss you all very much.

Catch you later!


Dad x

3 comments:

  1. wow deffo my fave trail!!!!!!!xxxxxxxxxxx

    o x

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved every one the red bus and the queens guard ones were my fave!

    miss you love you see you soon xxxxxxxx

    oppy still! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plane Trees Wenlock and the A-Z Map one were made for YOU !!!!!

    LY
    M
    X

    ReplyDelete