Sunday 5 August 2012

Yay! We're off to London 2012: Wenlocks & Mandevilles - here we come!

Hi Guys!

During a week's trip up 'The Smoke' I have decided to visit all the Mayor of London's Wenlocks & Mandevilles.

I will photograph every one along the way  and blog my trip for my family to see what I've been up to in our wonderful Olympic Capital, 2012!


This is what molpresents says about the tours;

Take a stroll along some of London’s most scenic streets with our free Discovery Trails. We’ve put together six unique walking routes across the historic city centre that will take you on a journey of discovery to the greatest sights and sounds of London. Keep an eye out for official Games mascots Mandeville and Wenlock, who’ll be bringing the trails to life and highlighting some great photo opportunities. Each will be individually designed, animating the routes in a unique way that captures the spirit of London. Why not try all of the trails and see if you can get a snapshot on camera?


Supported by the London Boroughs of Lambeth, Southwark, Westminster, Camden, Tower Hamlets and the City of London.

I'm really excited; I have these trails to do:

  • Blue, 4.4km: 16 Wenlocks/Mandevilles

  • Pink, 2.6km: 13 Wenlocks/Mandevilles

  • Green, 3.7km: 11 Wenlocks/Mandevilles

  • Red, 4.8km: 13 Wenlocks/Mandevilles

  • Yellow, 3.2km: 16 Wenlocks/Mandevilles

  • Purple, 3.4km: 13 Wenlocks/Mandevilles

That is 82 Wenlocks/Mandevilles in all!

Wish me luck :-)

To my wonderful family: I wish you were here!


Daddy X

No comments:

Post a Comment